Denzel Curry & Kenny Beats – Pyro (leak 2019) Lyrics

Pyro (leak 2019) By Denzel Curry & Kenny Beats

No, wait
Woah, Kenny
Don’t be shy
I’m going to show you how it’s done

Okay
My b---- bad like battle rappers that make albums with no outcome
X the middleman, no Malcolm
Where’s the Talcom? Powder, what I smack n-----
Palm itchin’, Napalms, we bomb business
Battle the strategist, it’s just a game of battleship
Nayvadious the futuristic version of an avid kid
Actavis, everybody lean on me
Got them bags full of goodies like I’m CeeLo Green
Who the f--- tryna mob out?
I been on my job, no need to call out
Turn your crib into a game of Fallout
You put me in the water, bet I crawl out
Alligator swag, can’t do with the navigator swag (Indirection)
Viewer discretion upon my beat selection
You came with aggression, now your neck gon’ need protection
(Py-pyrotechnics) Watch ’em come with the waterhose
Make it rain on the b----, that’s how you water hoes
Make it rain with the clip for those that all oppose
Put they face in the box inside a centerfold
Fire flows like I’m red and white Mario
Zeltron out the barrio, cold as Ontario
These n----- hysterical, I’m historical
I am the oracle, I been know what’s in store for you

No, wait
I told you, that you can’t f--- with this
(Py-pyrotechnics)
This is God-level

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SEFILA MEDLEY LYRICS WITH TRANSLATION BY buhle zulu FT.JOYOUS CELEBRATION 24

Download Splendid Cartoons - FEVER STEW mp4

Download Splendid Cartoons - SIDE CHICK 19 (Concluding part of Season One) mp4