Facebook Jokes and Comedy collection 1

Behind every successful student, there is a deactivated Facebook account.
πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Im going to change my Facebook name to Benefits.   Now, when someone adds me on Facebook, it will say: you are now friends with Benefits.
πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Whoever said technology will replace paper has obviously never tried to wipe their butt with an iPad.
πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I want to make a Facebook account and the name will be Nobody so when I see stupid crap people post, I can Like it.   And it will say Nobody Likes This.
πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
A client calls to hotline of internet service provider:  I have a problem, internet stopped working two days ago, neither I nor my son nor anyone else can access it now..  I see, do you know whats the operating system on your PC?  Of course I do - its Facebook...
πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I wonder what Facebook employees do to waste their time at work?

πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

Facebook is like a fridge, you keep checking it and nothing has changed.

πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

Status I didnt fall down, I attacked the floor.

πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

Anyone remember the good old days before Facebook, Instagram and Twitter? When you had to take a photo of your dinner, then get the film developed, then go around to all your friends houses to show them the picture of your dinner? No? Me neither.

πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

Boss comes up to an employee: Yesterday you did a great job - in one day you managed to do as much work, as you did in previous month! Thanks boss, thats because Facebook was shut down for the whole day.

πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

We love Facebook but we hate the face of book.

πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

Why is Facebook like Jail? "You have a profile picture, you sit around all day writing on walls, and you get poked by guys you dont really know!"

πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

I want to make a Facebook account and the name will be Nobody so when I see stupid crap people post, I can Like it. And it will say Nobody Likes This.

πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

Whoever said technology will replace paper has obviously never tried to wipe their butt with an iPad.

πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SEFILA MEDLEY LYRICS WITH TRANSLATION BY buhle zulu FT.JOYOUS CELEBRATION 24

Download Splendid Cartoons - FEVER STEW mp4

Download Splendid Cartoons - SIDE CHICK 19 (Concluding part of Season One) mp4