CAC GHB 100 : KING OF GLORY KING OF PEACE

King of glory, King of peace,
I will love thee;
And, that love may never cease,
I will move thee.
Thou hast granted my request,
Thou hast heard me;
Thou didst note my working breast,
Thou hast spared me. George Herbert (1593-1633)
2 Wherefore with my utmost art,
I will sing thee,
And the cream of all my heart
I will bring thee.
Though my sins against me cried,
Thou didst clear me,
And alone, when they replied,
Thou didst hear me.
3 Seven whole days, not one in seven,
I will praise thee;
In my heart, though not in heav'n,
I can raise thee.
Small it is, in this poor sort
To enrol thee;
E'en eternity's too short
To extol thee.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SEFILA MEDLEY LYRICS WITH TRANSLATION BY buhle zulu FT.JOYOUS CELEBRATION 24

Download Splendid Cartoons - FEVER STEW mp4

Download Splendid Cartoons - SIDE CHICK 19 (Concluding part of Season One) mp4