CAC GHB 313 : ALAS AND DID MY SAVIOUR BLEED


313-Alas and did my saviour bleed
behold and see if there be any sorrow like unto my sorrow
lam 1:12
Alas, and did my Saviour bleed
And did my Sovereign die?
Would He devote that sacred head,
For such a worm as I.

Was it for crimes that I have done,
He suffered on the tree?
Amazing pity, grace unknown,
And love beyond degree!

Well might the sun in darkness hide
And shut His glories in;
When Christ the mighty Maker died
For man, the creature's sin.

Thus might I hide my blushing face
While His dear cross appears;
Dissolve my heart in thankfulness
And melt mine eyes to tears.

But drops of grief can ne'er repay,
The debt of love I owe;
Here, Lord, I give myself away,
'Tis all that I can do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SEFILA MEDLEY LYRICS WITH TRANSLATION BY buhle zulu FT.JOYOUS CELEBRATION 24

Download Splendid Cartoons - FEVER STEW mp4

Download Splendid Cartoons - SIDE CHICK 19 (Concluding part of Season One) mp4