DOWNLOAD Music: Samsong - Idinma mp3

Download Music Samsong - Idimma mp3
Just before the year wraps up, Multi-award winning Nigerian recording artist and gospel star, Samsong releases “Idinma” – a beautiful and inspiring piece off his latest project “My Sounds Of Worship” for FREE!
“This is my song of gratitude to God and it should be yours too now and forever”samsong
Idimma was produced by veteran music producer Wole Oni.
Download, Listen & Share!



Na wetin I do wey make You love me so
Keep me so
My God You do well ooh
Na wetin I do wey make You stand by me
Cover me
And gave Your life for me
Idimma Idimma Idimma Onyemjemonu
Idimma Idimma Idimma Onyemjemonu
Chineke Idimma, Idimma Eh
Idimma, Idimma Eh
Onye kere uwa idim obi mu mma, Idimma Eh
Idimma, Idimma Eh
Uzunakpunwa idimma, Idimma Eh.... See Full Lyrics

Tags: DOWNLOAD Music:: Samsong - Idinma videos mp4, DOWNLOAD Music:: Samsong - Idinma mp3 music, DOWNLOAD Music:: Samsong - Idinma instrumental, DOWNLOAD Music:: Samsong - Idinma soundcloud, genius, naijaloaded, remix, free beat

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SEFILA MEDLEY LYRICS WITH TRANSLATION BY buhle zulu FT.JOYOUS CELEBRATION 24

Download Splendid Cartoons - FEVER STEW mp4

Download Splendid Cartoons - SIDE CHICK 19 (Concluding part of Season One) mp4