He Claims Tecno Phones Don’t Work In The US

As shared by an internet user…..
Hello people.
I use a Techno Camon 9 Phone but presently I am unable to use this phone in the USA. I got the mobile phone from Nigeria where it worked perfectly with my cellular lines.
The SIM CARD networks (MTN & GLO) where expected to roam here either to T-MOBILE or AT & T, unfortunately it didnt roam to any of these lines. I tried using other cellular
network SIM CARDS on the mobile, but the issue still persist even when I tried manually searching for network, it says NO NETWORK AVAILABLE (as shown in attached).
The phone doesnt have a GSM network, all I can find is 2G to 4G.
Kindly assist to help on any possible way I can unlock or resolve this issue. My wife also encounters the same issue with her Techno Phone W5.

He Claims Tecno Phones Don’t Work In The US

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SEFILA MEDLEY LYRICS WITH TRANSLATION BY buhle zulu FT.JOYOUS CELEBRATION 24

Download Splendid Cartoons - FEVER STEW mp4

Download Splendid Cartoons - SIDE CHICK 19 (Concluding part of Season One) mp4