Exposed! Reason Why adloft will Close Down

The news of adloft.net closing down, is a very sad story because we don't expect it. I personally, I enjoyed using adloft because i recharge my phone through my earnings from them. I started using adloft January 18 2017 and I really enjoy their service. at least I don chop $103 from them.

Exposed! Reason Why adloft will Close Down

So, I had to dig dip reason for adloft planing shutting down. I created a support ticket. see our conversation


Me: sir, why do you want to close adloft down? the little i gain from adloft, i used to maintain my website. what do i do nw


 Adloft Admin: I am sorry about that. But i can not spend much time here. I have to do other works.

 I dig further, What is the meaning of 'I have to do other works' adloft admin was talking about. have found the other work. do you remember websites called blogmr.com and wapmr.com? they all belongs to him. now his ready to continue work on them by using them to run video website. so sad.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SEFILA MEDLEY LYRICS WITH TRANSLATION BY buhle zulu FT.JOYOUS CELEBRATION 24

Download Splendid Cartoons - FEVER STEW mp4

Download Splendid Cartoons - SIDE CHICK 19 (Concluding part of Season One) mp4