Happy birthday Ilesanmi olawale (CEO at techsable)

Oct 29 is owned by a world changer



Today is the birthday of techsable CEO and as for me birthday is a very special every every year, birthday is capable of making us happy and celebrated as every one call it your day.
So thats why i created this post just to wish him more of it on earth since his my good friend and biggest technology blog partner so you guy should celebrate with us. I and this guy are always together at computer center he was busy writing his blog script while I was busy blogging.
I thank God Today Oct 29,  he launches the website called  techsable.xyz 

He said further via his new blog that:

"I love my birthday more than my wedding day.
Yes dont be surprise i said it if there is no birthday there wont be a wedding day.
The Holy bible said counting our days add more to our wisdom and knowledge.

My own Present for my Birthday 


It as also
been my dream to launch a website on my birthday but this year 2017 my dream came true techsable.xyz is my the gift i gave to my self.
It tok me months to programme Techsable whish happens to be te first website i successfully programmed and uploaded.
Techsable will be one of the greatest birthday gift i will ever give to myself i can't proof that now until i start updating it to high versions."

Photos Of  Ilesanmi olawale





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SEFILA MEDLEY LYRICS WITH TRANSLATION BY buhle zulu FT.JOYOUS CELEBRATION 24

Download Splendid Cartoons - FEVER STEW mp4

Download Splendid Cartoons - SIDE CHICK 19 (Concluding part of Season One) mp4