About Pheelz (Biography) Net worth

mp3 mp4 3gp lyrics biography java android symbian download pheelz


Pheelz is a Nigerian record producer and studio sound
engineer with an estimated net worth of $430,000 dollars (2016). He was birthed as as Philip Moses Kayode on
the 5th of June, 1994.

Pheelz is very skilled and has produced a number of hit songs including Olamide's Durosoke; a song that got him a nomination in the Producer of the Year Category in 2013 at The Headies.

Personal Interests

"I spent most of my childhood playing the piano in church, although my parents told me I started singing when I was 6months old lol. Not good lol But thank God for my pastor, he changed their mind. I stayed with him for 6months and gave me his laptop, that was where I saw fruity loops for the first time."

How to contact pheelz for booking

PHEELZ MOSES AKA MR PRODUCER YBLN NATION Form is Available For Upcoming ARTIST THAT NEED TO Sign Into YBLN Contact now via +2348140157833

tags: pheelz biography, pheelz contact, picture of pheelz, pheelz songs, youngjohn biography, pheelz instrumental, pheelz nominations, pheelz do what you want

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SEFILA MEDLEY LYRICS WITH TRANSLATION BY buhle zulu FT.JOYOUS CELEBRATION 24

Download Splendid Cartoons - FEVER STEW mp4

Download Splendid Cartoons - SIDE CHICK 19 (Concluding part of Season One) mp4