Ha le phirimile (When The Sun Has Set) By Sello Malete ft. Kagiso

(Sung in Sotho – A Hymn) Refrain Ha le phirimile (When the sun has set) O nnehe boroko (You grant me rest) Ke lala ke mo tshepile (I have placed my trust in You) Ntate ya lerato (My loving father) Ho dula le Ntate (To abide with God) Ho dula le yena (To dwell in Him) Ho molemo ho monate (Is important, is pleasant) Ke monyaka ho nna (It is enjoyable to me) (Refrain) Fi fela bosiu (In the darkness of the night) Ha ke fadimeha (I am not afraid) Ha ho tshabo le bodutu (For I am not alone) Ha ke nale Yena (Whenever I am with Him) (Refrain)

Popular posts from this blog

SEFILA MEDLEY LYRICS WITH TRANSLATION BY buhle zulu FT.JOYOUS CELEBRATION 24

Download Splendid Cartoons - FEVER STEW mp4

Download Splendid Cartoons - SIDE CHICK 19 (Concluding part of Season One) mp4