ABOUT JOE PRAIZE (BIOGRAPHY) NET WORTH AGE, SONGS


ABOUT JOE PRAIZE (BIOGRAPHY) NET WORTH AGE, SONGS

Joe Praize is one of the gospel music ministers, who has continued to be a blessing to the body of Christ. His music is on high demand by local and international audiences.
An anointed praise and worship leader full of the Holy Ghost, Joe is also a song writer. His love for God and passion for the gospel is evident in the lyrics of his songs and the power in his ministrations on stage. Praize is a committed member of his local assembly and ministers with his man of God, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, across the globe.
According to Joe, “It is a great privilege to lead God’s children in worship before God,” this he has continued to do, fulfilling his ministry.
Born Joseph Omo Ebhodaghe, but popularly known as Joe Praize, his close friends refer to him as ‘joepee.’ He once stated that: “I am a gospel music minister by the will of God; I love Jesus with my whole heart and everything within me, and I try to let how I feel about him reflect in the songs that I sing.”
Born in Edo State Nigeria, into a family of nine, Joe got born again in 1991.
A graduate of Social Work and Social Administration from the University of Jos, Plateau State, Nigeria, he has since become a  praise and worship leader at the Believers Love World.
According to him: “I love to lead God’s people in praise and worship, because to me, it is one of the biggest opportunities I have received from God. I do other genre of music though, but I love to praise and worship Jesus all the time. It’s a blessing to be in a position where God can trust you to lead his people in songs of praise and worship to him. So, in all, I can say I do songs that bless and reach the spirit, soul and bodies of my listeners,” he said, adding that, “I am a recording artiste, my first album was released in November 2009, I released a single, ‘Great and Mighty God’ in 2007 and the song is fulfilling its purpose.”
Some of his works include, “My Praise,” which has gone around the world, blessing believers. Joe has ministered in several countries including South t:Africa (Johannesburg, Cape Town, Pretoria, and KZN), Canada, United Kingdom, United States, t:Nigeria, Ghana and others, and he has won several awards to the glory of his Master and Saviour, Jesus Christ. Some of the awards include the Song of the Year Award 2010, at the prestigious Love World Award with the song, Mighty God, which is track number five on his album, My Praise. He was also nominated for Best African Gospel by SABC Crown Gospel Awards 2010, Africa Gospel Music Awards UK 2011, the prestigious Love World Awards 2011, for Worship Song of the Year.
Ayo Vincent featured him in his video ‘You are great,’ which has been nominated in the best video category of the t:Crystal Awards for gospel artists in Nigeria, slated for July 2014.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SEFILA MEDLEY LYRICS WITH TRANSLATION BY buhle zulu FT.JOYOUS CELEBRATION 24

Download Splendid Cartoons - FEVER STEW mp4

Download Splendid Cartoons - SIDE CHICK 19 (Concluding part of Season One) mp4